Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Scrapping

What does one do while waiting on a storm....SCRAP! DUH!!! :)


These two layouts below (well 3 to be honest) are for 2 sketches on SCRAPMUCH.
I LOVE the inspiration they provide. The double...took me ALL day Sunday. The paper I LOVE and have hoarded it till yesterday. But it intimidates me!! But I pushed though and think I came up with a lovely couple of layouts. 

Here is the first one I did - Sketch 1 for August -


And here is my interpolation - this are of our lovely granddaughter Serenity in March. 


here they are separated - Bo Bunny, lots of little flowers, stickles, hand stitching, buttons and brads! LOTS of PINK!!



BUTTTTTT, I did another one - cause the rules say....if you are going to play at Scrapmuch...you have to do 2. Im on my 3rd (hehe) like I said, lots of inspiration! Anywhooooo, here is the sketch #3 for August.


AND here is mine! Its my boy Ryan and my favorite Aunt, Suzy! She came all the way from Cali with her best friend (who HATES to fly) to also be at my husbands retirement. I LOVE this pic. I kept the LO rather simple, still using some Bo Bunny, hand stitching, a bit of white ink doodling and some brads. 


Still at home, dreary out, Isaac has gone west, spared us, but we still have lots of rain and wind and tornado warnings...sigh! So while the boy sleeps in due to school being cancelled and DH does his own online school work since he called out for today....here is sit! Oh scrappy heaven!!







3 comments:

  1. fabulous layouts thank you for sharing them with us at ScrapMuch?, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pinks and all the details on both!!! Fabulous stitching too!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! I love the colours you chose to work with. Thanks for playing along in the ScrapMuch? sketch challenges!!

    ReplyDelete