And I love it! The colors are not something I would normally gravitate to, so it was fun to be challenged! Thanks to Scrapmuch - http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.ca/2012/08/august-colour-challenge.html
I produced what I THINK is a beautiful layout of my beautiful cousin and her now husband during an engagement photo shoot!!!
I produced what I THINK is a beautiful layout of my beautiful cousin and her now husband during an engagement photo shoot!!!
So these are the colors and I used ALL of them!!! I didn't plan it that way at first, but once it started coming together....I think it turned out awesome. Some flowers, some bling, and some chipboard and ink!!

this is gorgeous! but more important - you LOVE it, and that makes me happy~! so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and played along! thanks for sharing with us t ScrapMuch?!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! You did a fabulous job with the colours and I'm a big fan of what you did with the flower clusters and the pearl flourishes!!! What a gorgeous layout! I'm so glad you decided to play along with our ScrapMuch? colour challenge!!
ReplyDeleteJust stunning!! I love how your picture just pops off the page. You did a fantastic job. I'm glad we could inspire you with these colours. You did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDelete