So this morning I noticed I have not used my Bo Bunny recently. This line I have is different for me, its "dark", its "romantic", its "strong". Three things I am not use to doing. But I LOVE it. So I checked out Bo Bunnys Blog to see what they had going on to give me some mojo. And I found this!!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2012/09/card-challenge-and-last-months-winner.html
Good Morning Friends!!!
Welcome to our new card challenge for the month of September.
This months challenge is a card sketch designed by Juliana
and goes something like this
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
I like it lots. I like the rounded corners, the circle, the art that reminds me of bling.
So I made a mess on my desk and came up with a card that I have to say....
I LOVE!!! Its beautiful!!
I used Bo Bunny Cambridge - Post is the double sided paper I used. and then 2 chip boards, stacked.
There are a few more things on there too, some Savoir Faire bling, The Ribbon Boutique maroon and black ribbon, Three Bugs In a Rug card stock sticker sentiment and inked the sides.
I DO find this card to be "dark, romantic and strong" - and I hope you agree!

I love how you did the dark, romantic and strong card...absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny.
ReplyDelete