Friday, August 10, 2012

August ALREADY!?

WOW - its already 10 days into August and I cannot believe it! August brings a few good things...school starts for those who need a break ;) and its my Gramma Necaises and our dog Tuckers birthday month. I will miss the boy when he's back in school and I wish I could be with my Gramma on her day!

The job hunt is still on going - UGH but when I have mojo I tend to watch tv, reallllly really bad reality tv and I scrap. 

The last few days I have scrapped few pages.
This one is for Piece of Scraps circle challenge - my boy having sushi for the first time! Not sure if he liked it but he didn't gag. I tried it again for the 3rd or 4th time and still think, I would rather have it cooked!! It was his first time at a hibachi grill too where the cook the food in front of you. He liked that! 
I used a circle to journal on and did a few free hand circles then stickled them! My fav thing about the page is the use of the alphas, not just in the title but in the journaling too!

Here is another one for the same challenge. This is my "other boy", Tucker the soon to be 3 year old Retriever! He fell into the pool! He was staring up at something in the tree and then decided to take off after it, forgetting there is HELLO a POOL! He fell in! I had to help him to the stairs...he was soooo scared!!!
The layout was very time consuming. I hand-stitched those circles with the lines. I tried to get it to be cohesive with the design on the pp. My favorite thing about this layout is that I finally used those little mushrooms I got from Sass YEARS ago!!

This one is for a challenge http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/ layout # 220. This is my boy and a group of kids on a youth group trip to DC in June. My favorite things about this layout are the colors and the big @ alpha, which is foam and I have been dying to use it! I think it worked perfect!!

So happy another week down and onto the weekend. No plans here except to enjoy relaxing, doing some more scrapping and watching all those Lifetime movies I have DVRed!




No comments:

Post a Comment