So I wanted something to hold all my embellies in a nice organized way. I asked around and was told the Clip It Up was the thing to have and ohhhhh how I drooled over it. I wanted it - bad! But then I looked at the price, the price of attachments and the time it takes to get shipped here and decided, there HAD to be a cheaper/faster way.
AND THERE IS!
I looked around on the web and found a great youtube video (theres a bunch on there for the same thing) and decided I could do that!! I also bought hinge clips along with the name tags clips they suggested. The hinge clips are sooo much easier, and of course used simple paper clips to hook onto the racks. I love it. Its perfect! I only used 2 of the 3 baskets so I could hang my long stuff too. This was less than $30 and no shipping!!!
And YES, it is sturdy!! One day I might spray paint it PINK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment