So we have a 4 bedroom house we are leasing here in Fl. In reality, it sa 3 bedroom with an office, even though someone at some point added a closet to it to make it a legal bedroom. But it is SMALL! So thats Robs office and he loves it. Its perfect for him and since I hung all his military stuff and put things on shelves, making it his "I love ME" room, its pretty darn great. Sadly niether of us have a real desk because they were BOTH dmanged in the move and we are waiting to be reimbursed to get new ones. So he uses the table out of our RV and i use a fold up table. ANYWAYS....with my mom living with us for a bit, she had the spare room and I set up my scrappy area in the formal living room (which i think is such a waste of house space unless you have a piano!).
Well she moved on and the rom was open and within 5 hours, it was ALLLL mine finally!!
MY OWN SCRAPPY SPACE!
that can easily we moved around bit for guests, when and if anyone ever comes to visit!
here are the first day pictures. Now I still have stuff to do, like hang up some stuff on the walls and add this cool wire with clips to display some of my fav layouts.
its lovely!




No comments:
Post a Comment