Its been a LONG time since I have posted anything on my "blog". I am not good at this blog thing, but it seems to be the thing to do right? OK so I will join the bandwagon, looks safe enough :)
I need to keep track of things anyways, I AM an organizer! And - I think I "need" to have one to join all these wonderful different crafting challenges I want to be a part of to get inspiration, boost my mojo and who knows, maybe win some great prizes!
I posted about 18 months ago, oh how things have changed. Im on the east coast for the first time in my life, living in Tampa and trying to land a good job. I hadn't scrapped or created anything since the end of March. All my stuff was packed up and in storage for a few months and I went crazy waiting for it. Since getting all my stuff back and getting it organized to use, I have scrapped....oh let me go count...21 layouts, 5 cards, and 7 Smashbook pages! Its been 3 weeks, so I think Im doing good!
Here are a few of my fav creations this summer.
My boy - turned 15 this past May - his day was a FOOD day and he loved it!
My boy again, track meet in NM, love the way I used the PP.
One of my fav, simple LOs of the dog-kid Tucker. Sometimes really graphic PP, scares the begebees out of me!!
Gotta love a good Just Dance session. Here are our boys and some friends getting down while visiting for my husbands Air Force retirement in March!. I have a soft spot for squares and lives.



Love them all! Great LO's
ReplyDelete