Friday, October 15, 2010

ScrapFit card sketch


Yet another site I LOVE to be challenged at. This is a Color Me Happy challenge to use lime green, purple, black and orange. Alecia did a wonderful sample and all the others are super too. I choose to do a card. Another card for the Children's Home here in my town.

Did this this morning and find it pretty darn cool!!!
Its mostly cardstock with the Orange being a pp from a halloween pack. Scrapfreak twine from a kit and some buttons. The Alphas are white vinyl thickers that I outlined in purple stickles then filled it in with black. Different, not sure i LOVE it but its cute.


5 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The way u did the thank you is super cool. Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers girl...You are SUPER fast and I absolutely LOVE your card and love how you did the "thank You"...fabulous :)
    Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Cheryl! Especially the vertical orientation of the word! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great! Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete