Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good things DO come to those who wait

and I waited for what seemed forever but I finally got the job offer and my tentative start date is the 25th and I cannot wait!
I cannot wait to start paying for My car, taking over some of the bills from the DH and having spending money for when I just want to spend it!

Along with this came two of the three things I really wanted to achieve this year, even hung it on my wall. I got my degree (in June) and now the job. Now my goal is to lose 30 pounds before the end of the year. It will be tough but I have got to do it.

So the next two weeks I plan to work on my baby album, since I will still have too much time on my hands for a few weeks!!!

Happy day to you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment