SOOO at the beginning of this year I made this. It hangs on the wall in my scrappy room. it has a little pocket with a card in it. It is numbered to 10. HOWEVER there were truly only THREE things i really wanted to ACHIEVE this year, BIG things.
1- New job
2- Lose weight
3-obtain my BA
Cross off 1 and 3! I got 1 in June (not looking forward to student loan payments next month) and I will start 3 on the 25th.
NOW there is #2. Sigh. I have tried, hard. I have failed, easily. I am still going to try though. I have just over 2 months and even to be LOSING it will be great.
I am keeping this WORD art on my wall for the next year. I would like to add 3 more BIG things to it for this year. It helps that i think so darn cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment