Sunday, October 31, 2010

A good week!!

I finally started a job. Hadn't worked in a year and it was driving me nuts. I hated not having extra spending money just to buy things, I didn't go without but there are things a girl just wants! And i was bored. My house was spotless and I never created so much in my life, but there were days I just felt...well worthless.
NOT anymore. I enjoyed my first week and while I know NO job is always great, I hope I can deal with the bad and remember it is a great job and I can deal with it. The people are great and its a paycheck, a good one and I have room to succeed.
Now, I am exhausted haha, really around 6 I am pooped. To think about cleaning at all M-F just doesn't happen so I spend hours on Sunday doing it and not sure I want to spend every Sunday dusting, sweeping, and mopping. I think about hiring a cleaning person but it is hard to justify it. Maybe, one day, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment