#1 I LOVE our home and the flag we proudly fly!!
#2 R is for relaxing in front of one of our camp fires last month.
#3 Our first night in the RV, the Cannon Escape!!!
#4 CAP - Ryan in a group pic with the Cannon, Amarillo and Lubbock squadrons.
Oh what a bad blogger I am. Half a month with no post. Shame on me. But I AM still "new" at this. Anyways the end of July was fun. We bought an RV! I cannot believe we did that and its huge. We better have it forever. Its truly is a home on wheels. We took 5 days and went north in it staying a few days in Red River where the guys fished alot (caught little), we saw lots of ducks and a herd of deer and enjoyed the outdoors. Then we headed to the more rugged part of the mountains and dry camped one night. Had a great fire and ate smores. Hope to get more weekend trips in before the bad weather sets in. Ryan had a fab time with CAP at the base outing that Rob and I both got to go on with him. He is loving CAP (civil air patrol). He has already taken his first written test and PT test and passed both with flying colors. He will have his first rank anytime along with his first ribbon for volunteering at the thrift store this summer.
Oh what a bad blogger I am. Half a month with no post. Shame on me. But I AM still "new" at this. Anyways the end of July was fun. We bought an RV! I cannot believe we did that and its huge. We better have it forever. Its truly is a home on wheels. We took 5 days and went north in it staying a few days in Red River where the guys fished alot (caught little), we saw lots of ducks and a herd of deer and enjoyed the outdoors. Then we headed to the more rugged part of the mountains and dry camped one night. Had a great fire and ate smores. Hope to get more weekend trips in before the bad weather sets in. Ryan had a fab time with CAP at the base outing that Rob and I both got to go on with him. He is loving CAP (civil air patrol). He has already taken his first written test and PT test and passed both with flying colors. He will have his first rank anytime along with his first ribbon for volunteering at the thrift store this summer.
Still havent found a job and that leaves lots of time to scrap. The freak had a month long scrap-a-thon and I scrapped my bootie off. I did 34 layouts and 51 cards in July. Most of the cards are for Operation Write house and I got a jump on Christmas cards which I plan to work on this week as well. I am HOPING to have a job soon and will be too busy to spend endless hours scrapping and card making so wanted to get ahead.
Ryan starts school in 2 weeks. This summer has flown. He will be an 8th grader. OH MY! We go the 16th to find out his schedule. I feel so old. He is taller than me now too which doesn't help. The thought that in 5 1/2 or so years, he wont always be around. I am not sure I want him to grow up!!!!
So I hope to blog more this month. I DO find it therapeutic and if my antics make others smile or even laugh AT me, I am OK with that :)
**I do want to post my brilliant wittiness of last month**
Our cat, well Ryan's cat, Gypsy, is an INdoor cat. No claws. But she aches to be outside with all the bugs. She will try to get out the back door as we come in and has on a few occasions before being scooped up and put back in.
One night I came in and there she sat, ready to pounce out. I told her "Girl you are an indoor cat, why do you think you need to go out there?"
From his bedroom, Ryan comments "She WAS born outside" (a stray that followed us home) and i replied with "well you were born in a hospital and you don't live THERE!"
while it might sound as funny and witty as I think it does, we all got a laugh!!
*C*
Love the layout of your home! I bought some of those papers when Monica had them for sale in the shop, and haven't used them yet! They are soooo cute, that I keep "waiting" for something special!
ReplyDeleteyup thats who I got them from. I have done quite a few things with them. I loved the paper soo much
ReplyDelete