Monday, August 23, 2010

Good things come to those who wait!

Right?
So I posted down there, about it being a good day and one of the things was the job that i WANT/NEED opened. Well it did, and it closed and 10 days later I found out something went wrong AGAIN and now I am sitting here, again, waiting for it to open. Wait for it to close, pray it works this time. SOOO, I will be unemployed for this whole month and maybe part of next. Oh that sucks. It is sooo hard to stay positive and I want to freak out and break down and kick and scream. And well I did kinda do that last week. Then I "WO-maned up" and decided NO - I wont do this to myself or my family.

I WILL be thankful for all the things I DO have.
A wonderful husband who provides more for me and my son then I ever thought we would ever get in life. A awesome son who, even though can be a little smart mouth (he IS 13 ya know!) is caring and giving and smart and hardworking. Even the pets, while they suck alot of my energy, they are giving too and I am thankful we have them in our lives. My mom lives 30 mins away and I love that. She is my best friend and I am so glad she lives so close and always will. There are many other things too like my love for scrapping and creating and having "places" to go to for that and have others around who make me laugh or think and truly inspire me (yes, that would be the Scrapfreak - and one of these days I will figure out how to add a button to them on this blog.

I am back on the weight loss wagon again and once again wanting this badly. 10 by 35, I am calling it. That's 10 pounds (i got 31.8 to lose) by my 35th bday, September 23rd. Two days in and while the scale isn't moving, I AM eating better and sneaking in workouts. I WILL succeed at some point. I truly believe I HAVE to be a positive person for the weight loss to work. SO that's that.

So right now I am enjoying a new thing I have learned about, blog hopping! However, it gave me BAD blog envy and I really want to make this blog, mine, better, prettier, cooler so going to work on that this week.

Until next time friends *in my best newscaster voice* - stay positive, and remember, Good things come to those who wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment