Monday, August 9, 2010

July Freak out prize


Oh HAPPY MAIL DAY!!!!

I worked my tail off last month for the project of the month on Scrapfreak. I got well over 1000 pts and won first prize. Kim wouldn't tell me what I was winning, so I had to wait. Oh good things come to those who wait!!!

There are LARGE thickers which I love, I do have the small ones. Confetti accessory sheet on family/love and a journal card. And a title that is clear. A metal frame. The prettiest blue lace. Cheeky jigsaw shapes, flowers and buttons, stick pins, 2 packages of bling, a HOME bingo card, a small vinyl house thingy, a family sheet of cardstock stickers, a maya road house mini and my fav thing of all - - - - stamps!! A butter fly, flower and paisley(I think that is the name of it).
Seriously how can I ever express my thankfulness. It is all so rich!


I am working on this months class, which has intimidated me for the last week but I woke up with an idea to create a mini about the last year in our home here in NM. These things are going to fit perfectly with my idea. I am so excited. I have done the cover and am working on the pages now.

I couldn't be more thankful for all the inspiration that the freak gives me. I would never do many of the things I do, whether it is good or bad, if it weren't for the amazing creators on the freak.


No comments:

Post a Comment