So I should blog more right? I mean that is why they have blogs. But then I think, what would I blog about? Yea, hmmmm, ok.
SOOOO I WILL blog about our new RV!! Yes, my DH has realized it isn't as much fun as it use to be camping in a tent, not to mention his poor knees cant take it. WOOHOOO. So old age is good for something. The RV is awesome. Way more then I ever thought we would get. To be honest, it is probably too much, but we will embrace it all. My fav part? The potty! yup a real toilet that wont reek, will be clean, and i can use anytime, even when it is dark out! No more taken a flashlight to potty at 10 pm and trying to figure out to hold that and well you know. We pick it up today so you know I will be posting a ton of pictures! We head out camping on Saturday, to where, we aren't 100% sure. It doesn't matter, we are just going. We need this time away. Time to relax, enjoy other things, but ummm yea, I AM taking my laptop. There is wifi everywhere these days.
So see, there is stuff to blog about.
No comments:
Post a Comment