While my Dh is working 12s, which stinks, today was a great day. Even though I forgot to put water in the coffee maker last night so it wasn't ready when DH got up, it was still a great day!
I got an appt with the pediatrician for the boy for a physical for school for the time I wanted.
The job I want posted and I found out it closes earlier than normal, I COULD be working by the 16th. Cross them fingers and toes please.
I caught a short nap on the couch.
I picked up a key to the thrift store (very long story but I am the hero :) )
Hung out a few mins at DHs work with his crew.
Got a $50 check (unexpected) from the thrift store.
The boys appt went well, hes growing like a weed and is officially taller than me, by an inch.
ANDDDDDDD we hit "happy hour" at Sonic and got cherry limeades on the way home.
And even though I didn't get my kit from the freak, which made me very sad, I was the winner for the summer freakout with over 1000 points. I did soo much last month. I enjoyed every minuet of it esp since I hope to be working too hard soon to scrap every day like I get to now.
just a good day. I could surly stand more of these!!!
Sounds like that was a pretty good day!
ReplyDeleteHope you get the job you want!
Thanks Donna. Still waiting, but good things come to those who wait right?
ReplyDelete