My first time!! I was soo fun. ANDDDD wow, I now have blog envy. I saw sooo many awesome blogs as well as the creations that are amazing!!!!
It all starts here
One of the way to win wonderful prizes is to do the sketches and link them to the site which is what I am going to do here. Above are my interpretations to the 2 layouts provided.
I want to thank everyone participating and hosting.
you did both sketches! woo hoo! wonderful use of patterned paper in both of them. thanks for hopping with us.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snowy photos and wonderful work with the Sassy Lil' Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on these sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout and the card is great! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Cheryl! :) The PP's on that card are just so cheerful and girlie! :) and that Christmas LO is amazing! :) Great takes from the sketches!! Love ya girl!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Thanks for participating in the hop!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on these Cheryl! I esp love the layout. It came out great.
ReplyDeletegreat job on the sketches. love all the paper choices. Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteYou did both sketches - woo hoo. xx
ReplyDeletelove the way A Walk in the Snow turned out!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on both!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! I love them both, but that layout is just awesome!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job on the sketches! Thanks for playing on the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog hop!
ReplyDelete