LOVE EM! Esp after a LONG HOT summer!!!
One of my new favorite places to visit is SCRAPMUCH? - they are awesome. I love the inspiration they offer and what the other people who play come up with!
For September they are offering up THESE colors!!!
So I rummaged through my scraps and come up with this. Using a beautiful darker cream card stock I layered 3 patterned papers and one used to matt the pictures of a stormy sunset here in FL. Hand-stitched around the edges and inked around the journal spot. added a few buttons and darkened a corner. Its super fall and I enjoyed it - I have it hanging in my scrappy room - too pretty to put into a book just yet! Maybe in December ;)

this is beautiful and just perfect for your sunset photos! thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMUch?
ReplyDeleteThank you laura! I got my goodies today!! I posted on both my blog and FB!! thanks again!
DeleteJust stunning! I love your stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteThank you elaine! I got my goodies today!! I posted on both my blog and FB!! thanks again!
DeleteOh wow!!!! I love the sunset pics with these colour choices ... just so fabulous! Your stitching just rocks too! I'm loving this layout! So glad to have you play along with us again at ScrapMuch?!!!!
ReplyDelete