Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Scrapping




Probably one of the best layouts I have ever done. Sometimes I scrap and yea I think its CRAP. Most the time, I like it and once in awhile i LOVE it. The one of my son is actually framed and hanging in my scrap room. I LOVE this photo and was so glad I could do it justice.

I did a few others, all for either the Diva blog hop, see below, or challenges on Scrapfreak. I spent almost all day scrapping and enjoyed every minuet of it. Going to do the same thing today. I don't want to do too many of my prints as this week I am going to Lubbock for another back shot and plan on hitting the GIANT scrappy store there!! So might wait to see what goodies I can find first. Hmmmm debating now.

1 comment:

  1. "Remember" is a really nice lay-out. It's fun when you have just one or two special pictures for a page. I do much better than when I try to fit too many pictures. I also love the mood of your dog in the other lay-outs. A couple of my favorites is with pics of my dog. Lisa

    ReplyDelete