Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September - already?!

Happy September 1st!! I LOVE September, always have....why you ask? Well let's see....
1. Its my BIRTHDAY month!!!!!
2. Fall, I LOVE fall, I love fall clothes, the colors, the cool crisp air, earlier nights
OK so I really only have those two reasons but I think it is more than other months!!

This year my wonderful husband is giving me a GREAT gift, he doesn't even have to go out and shop for it!! (lucky!) He is paying for me to go to my first EVA scrap retreat over in TX! I cannot wait. I am so excited, nervous too because I will be around some of the most creative creators I know. I am looking so forward to it even if i feel mostly guilt UGH, yup guilty, but I will get over it.

I am HOPING that being the good person I am, patient (yea right) that good things will hurry up and come to me! Hoping that job I want posts this week. I NEEEEEED it, I have way too much time on my hands. A woman can only clean the house so much, watch so much court shows, play so many computer games and can only read the Freak a few hundred times a day!!
COME ON!

I am out of prints to scrap, haven't done anything to take pictures of!!! BUT I found a few old ones of the mutt I haven't scrapped as well as I took wayy too many pics of Tucker after his bath tonight that I must scrap, BUTTT saving those for the retreat!!!

So, its September, lets all hope, pray, do whatever it is you do that i get a job, I survive turning 35, lose some weight and find more productive things to do with my time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment