Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 35th birthday to ME!




Yup, I'm 35 today! I don't feel 35, it's strange.


So yesterday my mom took me to lunch and gave me a bag of scrappy goodness.

Last night the DH brought me home 2, GIANT dark chocolate candy bars and the greatest card!!

Today I got a cute card and $20 from the aunt and uncle in cali.









While at Wal-mart this morning I scored on some Martha Stewart scrappyness!! Two border punches fore $3.50 each, 24 set of markers for $4.50, 8x8 pack of cardstock for $1.50 and a glitter stamp set for $5!! All of it for under the price of ONE of the regular priced items. I KNEW stalking the clearance over the last month would pay off!!!

Tonight is Ryans CAP meeting so we will hit taco bell on the way, I am SO ok with that. LOVE me some taco bell.

Next week I have to go to Lubbock for another (and the last) steriod shot for my neck. Mom is taking me and we have to stay the night. Going to spend birthday money from DH and auntie/uncle at the super big ass scrappy store there! OH I cannot wait. Oh and Olive Garden of course!!!

It rained all morning too, didn't bother me, we needed it. Smells clean outside now.


Been a good day. I am so grateful for all I have and the love of my friends and family!!!


OH - I spent all morning scrapping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fantabulous birthday!!!!!! Sounds like you got some awesome deals on scrappy goodies!!

    ReplyDelete