Saturday, June 26, 2010

It begins....

Oh my first "blog", ever. Yup, ever. I read others' but never thought I would want or need one. Not sure I need it, maybe one day I can say I do, but for now, just want it and that's good enough. Not too sure what this blog will "be about" and it might morph a few times. I kinda look forward to that part. Maybe I will just post the important things I want to talk about. And sometimes the things that are not as important but either make me laugh, like the new jean diaper commercial or the dog doing something funny that dogs do.

I'm sure there will be scrappy things since that is what I spend 75% of my time doing. A lot about the family, some about my volunteering and some about the other crazy things I enjoy like reality TV and a good read.

I am going to admit that I am going to go check out other blogs I like and give props to those I "lift" ideas from.

No comments:

Post a Comment