This weekend is my FAV weekend of the month because it means TGIF group crop over at the Freak. There were more than normal this weekend and I stayed busy. I did 11 layouts since Friday and a card, all but 1 for a Freak challenge of some sort. I tried to use some new awesome scrap crap I have received from some super Freaks. I used some awesome pink paper and the kit from Liz and paper and trim from Bree and part of the June kit. I serously have way too much stuff and need to use before I buy anymore. I was on the wagon for a few months and told myself I had to stay ON it till August, but I fell off in late May I think it was but am back on it and doing good. (kits dont count, they are paid for :))
So while I scrapped Ry did his gaming thing and Rob did his thing which included playing computer geek and builing a database for the thrift stores laptop. He also watched a few flicks, killed a few people on his game and did the general man weekend around the house stuff.
Wonder if I can get him to make dinner????
So while I scrapped Ry did his gaming thing and Rob did his thing which included playing computer geek and builing a database for the thrift stores laptop. He also watched a few flicks, killed a few people on his game and did the general man weekend around the house stuff.
Wonder if I can get him to make dinner????
Love all the lay outs, you have been busy! Good for you!
ReplyDelete