Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh December!!


Holiday time!
Doesn't feel the same cause my DH deployed last week and wont be home for a few months. He got us a great tree before he left and we decorated and i have to say it is one of my favorite trees ever. Dh got his gifts before he left and I got mine. Pink mouse (the new wireless one), pink slippers (they are heaven for feet) and a new camera (woot). Work, surgery and DH leaving kicked my butt and most days I sit on the couch like a blob. I have gotten lots of TV time in though. This weekend was needed like no other. I slept in, cleaned house, did laundry, ran errands and SCRAPPED!!! (post to follow)
ScrapFreak is closing next month and well honestly, and not sure why, I was a little mad! I guess I don't always like change.

So I have found a few new homes
www.sassylitsketches.com
www.creativesoup.forumotion.com
and one I am not so new to,
www.divascreativas.ning.com
(I am an actual DT there WOOT!)

So yesterday between chores and laying on the couch I DID created some things thanks to my new "homes".

Missing my husband, wish we could email more, but proud as all heck to be his wife!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment